08-11-2020 07:16 AM
08-11-2020 07:55 AM
@jeffharrellyo I have suggestions for you as below to fix this:
* First Go To Formulas >Then Name Manager
* Once you see the window here you will see all references listed as formula error, just Delete those
* Still you get the error, press Control + F key and find "#". It will how you all the cells where Formula errors are there. So you need to go and fix those.
Hope this will help
08-11-2020 08:07 AM
Try it with Conditional Formatting -> Delete Rules -> Delete Rules in Entire Sheet.
Ref errors are mostly hidden in the conditional formatting, which can be eliminated.
I would be happy to know if I could help.
I know I don't know nothing (Socrates)
* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
08-11-2020 08:57 AM
08-11-2020 09:06 AM
I'm not sure if FindLink works on Mac or not (if works better to use it), as variant here is step by step what to check https://www.thespreadsheetguru.com/blog/fix-excel-found-a-problem-with-formula-references-in-this-wo...