Editable yearly calendar

Copper Contributor

Hi, I am trying to create a calendar in Exel. I want to create a list of events to auto fill in the calendar. I found this info on here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/excel/fill-excel-calendar-from-a-list/m-p/3511791

but it is only for one month and I need it for an entire year that can be updated/edited each year. Does that make sense?

2 Replies

@-needhelp Did you ever get an answer to your query?

I am after a 12 month calendar that lists events on the date they fall (one off events as well as repeats - generally monthly on the day of the month (e.g. first Monday of month), but not necessarily same date). There could also be several events on the same date. I also need to be able to filter on the event type e.g. board meeting, branch meeting so that these only show, or show all on the annual calendar.

Is there anyone else out there that can help?

@-needhelp 

Task planner with calendar, notes and to-do list

If I may recommend, attach a file (without sensitive data)

and explain your intentions/concerns/topic on the basis of this.

The one who creates a file and a whole annual calendar as desired, it will probably not appear.

Additional information about the Excel version, operating system, storage medium, etc. would be an advantage.

Nevertheless, here is an example file from the internet that might help you with your project.

Third-party information disclaimer

The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of me. I makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)