Adding 00:05 to mm:ss and formatting mm:ss

Copper Contributor
Alright, I'll try and explain this the best I can.

I have a Recon Rom spreadsheet from which I adapted the original Recon Ron routine for pullups to be able to apply it to push-ups and planks as well.

A basic overview is as follows:
There are 38 weeks (columns B:AM)
Each week is dived into 5 sets, Set 1 row 4 and set 5 is row 8.
All the sets are encompassed in cells B4:AM8 for the pull-ups section.
The totals for each week are in cells B9:AM9.

The formatting works as follows:
Cell B9 contains the total you want to do for week 1.
C9:AM9 are all =SUM(B9+2) and so forth.
The sets are then formatted based on a fraction of the number in B9.
Row 4 is =SUM(B9*(1/4))
Row 5 and 6 is =SUM(B9*(5/24))
Row 7 and 8 is =SUM(B9*(1/5))

To avoid fractional numbers, they are formatted to display nothing after the decimal and round up.

The push-up section is formatted the same and I want to format the plank section the same.

For the plank section the columns are the same. The rows for set 1-5 are 22-26 and the total time is row 27.

I want to be able put in a time, 1:00 (m:ss) for example, in the total and the columns C:AM add 0:05 (m:ss) to each following one. But am having trouble with that.

I also want to keep the formula for the sets the same. So when I put 1:00 (m:ss), set 1 will come up 0:15, set 2 and 3 come up 0:13, and 4 and 5 come up 0:10.

I believe I have the second part figured out by formatting the cells as [mm]:ss, however the week 2 total comes out to 65:00 when I put 01:05. The second part I can't figure out is adding the 5 seconds to total time. I also need to set 3, for each week, to follow the prescribed formula and then round down instead of up, as rounding up adds a whole second to the total time (not a major issue at the end of the day).

I know that's a bit long, but hopefully I provides enough detail! Thanks for the help.
1 Reply

@Gwburt1995 Perhaps clear in your mind. Not in mine. You talk about "Recon Rom", "Recon Ron", "Push-ups", "Pull-Ups" and "Planks". You seem to have schedule already that doesn't do what you want. Why not upload it here, so that it becomes clearer what you need.