Adding a second page to Avery Label template

Copper Contributor

Hi Experts

I am trying to add a second page to this template:

https://www.averyproducts.com.au/template-l7164

However I try to add a page, the template boxes disappear off the first page, and appear on the second.

What I want is a 2-page document - 2 pages exactly like the template.

What I've tried:

Adding a page/page-break with Insert menu

Cut and paste the whole page

Put cursor in the last field, and press tab

In all cases the outcome is the same.

If anyone has an answer, I would be very pleased to hear it!

Thanks

Pete

3 Replies
In case anybody else is searching for this in the future, the best solution is to ignore the downloadable avery labels, and use the builtin labels feature, accessed by Mailings->Labels->Options. A lot of Avery labels are available in here. You don't get the nice rounded corners as you do with the downloadable templates, but alignment and ease of use is perfect.
Hi Peter Morris, First of all, create new blank word document and ctrl+enter for insert blank page, now go to your original file which has table. Now press ctrl+A, it will select entire page and then copy entire page. Paste in blank document which you were create earliar. Hope this will suffice. Afzal

@Afzal_Sheikh... What just worked for me I found on the Avery label site. You don't have to go crazy, copying and pasting or opening new documents.

Just click on the very last label or card on the existing template page. Hit tab. You might have to hit a couple times, but it only took once for me. It will create a brand new black label page, no problem!