Message Code 715-123130

Copper Contributor

I have been getting this message code since 2021 and nothing seems to clear it.

I was tying to download the Windows Admin Center 2208 Preview and this is what I get:

We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID 73eadfdf-c2a5-442a-b918-0bf0393cdb43

I tried using support chat but all they can do is point me here - if anyone can actually tell me where I'm supposed to direct this to I would be grateful.

4 Replies

Hi @Taomyn_352 

I apologize for the confusion caused by our support chat. As you clearly suspected, this is not the right spot to get support for the Windows Admin Center. 

We have documentation here, including troubleshooting steps, and if you click on the Q&A tab at the of that site you can ask questions of peers about it. Generally however, commercial support is offered through your Premier support contract.

My only general piece of advice, which may not apply to you, is that if you are having issues with a release preview through the Windows Insider Program, then try using the production version instead of the Insider version.

Cheers,

@Creech_MSFT hi, this is not about any issues with the preview itself, not with Windows Admin Center nor any of the Windows Server/11 previews, it's rather difficult to have a problem with them when I can't actually download them to install them. This is about the issue that the Microsoft website where these are obtained is refusing to allow me to download them. The message that is shown is clearly mentioned in my original post but offers zero help. So I was told to come here.

All I want to know is why is this happening and how can it be fixed?

@Taomyn_352 

Refer to Monica Cam solution posted on November 9, 2017 it worked fantastically fine for my at the very first attempt.

getting ERROR: Message Code 715-123130 when attempting to Download - Microsoft Community

Regards