SOLVED

Windows 11 Task Manager not working ..

Copper Contributor

Windows 11 Task Manager does definitely not work:

It is supposed to be a task MANAGER and it can't end a program anymore.

I don't mean, i used it for closing normal running programs stupid, the "force end task" is of course for programs out of order and that's not possible anymore.

You windows dev-holes are so busy cloud managing loyal employees that you have screwed this: You probably tested "oh yeah" "End task function" is working, but you did not test it properly with a program out of order, and you know why: Because you think OH yeah that's our own windows update which customers aren't supposed to stop anymore.

You're probably up in the clouds yourselves listening to "The Eagles" music and conspiring big brother **bleep** about anti terror and such .. Cause no more, no more 7/11 or 9/11 what ever.

5 Replies

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-task-manager-not-working-in-windows-11

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog by a trusted Microsoft MVP. This reply was updated to make sure it is valid.

Hello Kapil,
aha you believe that my system files are corrupt and want me to check it. But I know what the error is:
I remember with the early versions of windows 3 and 95 about having a typical system freeze - like a blue screen nowadays - and it was necessary then to reboot, and every open program, text etc were lost. And this was first fixed with Windows version XP, it's called multitasking, and the fix is a task MANAGER, so if one task/program blocks the system (freeze), that alone can be force closed and all your other work are saved -> no need to reboot.
Why is this necessary? Because every time a new program - game, application etc - is made, it may have errors that cause an eternal loop in the computer CPU handling atmosphere. That's where a task MANAGER comes in handy, because with windows xp, you could abrupt the current "system freeze" with ctrl-alt-del button, because an abrupt commando takes priority in CPU handling business, and the abrupt call would then direct to only run windows task manager program in which the problem program is listed and can be forcibly closed (managed).
And lately i had a program that caused a freeze -> ask any programmer if it is a typical risc -, and now in windows 11 ctrl-alt-del button does not work as before.

The question is: Is windows supposed to work correctly?
You know the statue of liberty was i believe about slavery, and if the south america had won the socalled civilwar, then the negros would not have wanted windows to work correctly. So maybe it is actually better to trash windows again, don't you agree?
best response confirmed by CustomerXx2 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I can understand you want to change your advise in reply, but this forum doesn't notify about it; i simply saw it by mistake.
And what about later comments, they will still be hanging to confusion, but oh -> it's cloud service! :)
I also have problems with the task manager since I updated Windows 11 to this version KB5035942. You open it and it automatically closes again and again. I restored it with a backup. The system works fine. I update it and return to the same problem.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by CustomerXx2 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I can understand you want to change your advise in reply, but this forum doesn't notify about it; i simply saw it by mistake.
And what about later comments, they will still be hanging to confusion, but oh -> it's cloud service! :)

View solution in original post