This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for windows 11 error - how to bypass?

Copper Contributor

I am currently having problems trying to upgrade to Windows 11. During the installation process, I receive an error message stating "This PC does not currently meet all system requirements for Windows 11". This is a major hurdle as I have checked the basic requirements and believe my system should be compatible. I am looking for advice on how to effectively bypass this error. Any guidance on tools or methods that can help me override this system check would be appreciated.

8 Replies

@CraftHi 

To solve this "This computer does not currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11" problem, you can consider using Win-BootMate tool to bypass the system check.

Last month, I also used this tool to bypass the CPU and TPM restrictions of Win 1. I didn’t believe it at first, but it really did it!  So I strongly recommend it!

I get it here:  https://www.y2bsaver.com/bypass-windows-11-requirements

Here is the screenshot in my win 11.

win_bpass.jpg

@CraftHi 

You can pay to modify the registry to bypass Windows 11's System Requirements check is a relatively advanced operation that involves modifying core system settings, so it must be performed with caution. Below is a detailed description of the steps and potential risks:

On your current Windows system, open the Run dialog box (press Win+R), type regedit, and press Enter to open the Registry Editor.

1. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup.
  2. Right click on "Setup", select "New" > "Key" and name it LabConfig.
  3. Under LabConfig, right-click New DWORD (32-bit) value and create the following values:
    BypassTPMCheck and set its value to 1.
    BypassSecureBootCheck and set its value to 1.
    BypassRAMCheck and set its value to 1.
  4. Once done close the registry editor, restart the computer and try to install Windows 11 again.

Using registry methods can get rid of error "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for windows 11 ", but it carries a certain amount of risk. If you decide to use this method, make sure you understand the risks you may encounter and back up your data accordingly.

@PedroBitting 

Using registry modification method is indeed an effective technique to bypass "this PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for windows 11" error. But this method may be risky for novices. The registry is a very important part of the Windows operating system that stores configuration information for the system and many programs. Incorrect registry modifications may cause a lot of harm.

If possible, check and upgrade hardware components that do not meet Windows 11 requirements, such as TPM modules. Although this may cost some money, it will ensure that your system is more stable and secure for future use.

@CraftHi "This PC does not currently meet all system requirements for Windows 11 error". Have you tried the usual suspects? Have you checked that your processor is compatible, RAM is sufficient, and storage is up to par? If so, you can try downgrading your system to a previous version of Windows (like Windows 10) and then upgrading again when Microsoft releases a new update or patch that resolves the issue.

As I know, Hyper-V is a virtualization technology built into Windows, but it might be causing issues with the installation process. Try disabling it:

1. Open the Command Prompt as an administrator (right-click on the Start button and select "Command Prompt (Admin)").
2. Type "bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off" and press Enter.

The "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11" error typically appears when you are trying to install Windows 11 on a PC that does not meet the minimum hardware requirements set by Microsoft.

If  the device is enrolled in the Windows Insider program, you might get access to Windows 11 builds that can install on hardware that doesn't meet the full requirements.

As per Microsoft:

Installing Windows 11 on PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements is not recommended and may result in compatibility issues. If you proceed with installing Windows 11, your PC will no longer be supported and won't be entitled to receive updates.

Read more here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/installing-windows-11-on-devices-that-don-t-meet-minimum....

I have installed Windows 11 on a very old laptop and it is working perfectly. It is recommended if the computer has SSD and more than 8GB RAM. There are a few nice tools/tricks to help you install Windows 11 on unsupported hardware even you receive the "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for windows 11" error.