Session grid: Microsoft Technical Takeoff

Community Manager

With all the sessions at the Technical Takeoff next week, I wanted to share a grid view of the agenda to make it easier to scan and find the sessions you want to attend live--or watch on demand. 

Here's a preview. Download the PDF below if you find it helpful. :smile: Each session is hyperlinked to its session page. (Note: I updated this on October 24, 2022 to include the Microsoft Edge AMA.)

HeatherPoulsen_0-1666656380304.png

8 Replies
Will these presentations be available on YouTube or other channels?
It will be recorded and published almost immediately after when the sessions end. You can find the recordings at the same page, so no need of special youtube urls or whatever.
Thanx for fast answer.
Great to see this kind of follow up after watching Microsoft Ignite 2022 online!
Great I will be in touch,thanks.

@Marek_Belan  - Yes, Technical Takeoff on YouTube. Individual sessions are also streaming on Twitter.

Hi @Heather Poulsen

I am hearing wonderful feedback from my customers about the last Microsoft Technical Takeoff event!  In fact, many have asked how they can receive communications about Technical Takeoffs or other events in the future? Does a customer distro list exist for these types of events?

Thanks,
Jermaine

Thank you very much for let us know.

And we have downloaded.