Annoying "tips" in Power & battery System settings section

Copper Contributor

Hi, I've recently got a laptop & installed Windows 11 Pro Education on it (I have alumni access from my University)

I've setup power options regarding "Screen & Sleep" to how I like them and now every time I open "Power & battery" section of System settings to switch for a different power mode I get very annoying notification style messages on the top of the settings page right under the power usage graph like:
"Sleep is set to Never when plugged in..."
"Screen is set to never turn off when plugged in..." and some others

When I dismiss them with clicking "X", the same host of messages appear next time I open this menu. 
I know what power options I've selected, I know what they mean, why do I need to see these all the time? I'd understand if those messages would show once and then disappear, but no, they are there every time, taking screen real-estate and implying that I've made "wrong" choice in my power management settings.

I don't like this. Is there a way to disable / remove these annoying "suggestions / reminders"?

Here's a photo for reference:

domiurg_0-1659922481883.png

1 Reply
I advise you to open start and search for feedback and open the Feedback Hub app and report this issue.