Troubleshooting Tips and Solutions for Quick-Books Crashes When Sending Emails

Copper Contributor

I'm experiencing an issue where Q.B crashes every time I try to send an email. The error message appears shortly after initiating the email, causing significant disruption to my workflow. I've checked my email settings and they seem correct. How can I fix this problem and send emails without Q.B crashing?

1 Reply

Hi @CharlesPDunn 

Quick-Books crashing when sending emails can disrupt workflow and hinder communication. To troubleshoot this issue, start by ensuring your Q.B and email client are updated to the latest versions. Check for any software conflicts by temporarily disabling antivirus or firewall programs. If the problem persists, try sending emails using different methods within Quick-Books, such as webmail or Outlook, to identify if the issue is specific to one method. Additionally, clear temporary files and cache to remove any corrupted data that might be causing the crashes. Verifying your email settings within Q.B for accuracy is also crucial. If these steps do not resolve the issue, reaching out to Quick-Books support for further assistance may be necessary. 

for sharing.jpg