Issues integration viva connections in Ms Teams

Copper Contributor

Hello all,

We're currently experiencing an issue in SharePoint online used through Viva connections in Teams. The issue is visible in both the desktop as web application. 

When we open sites via Viva connections we're able to see content and documents on pages but when we use the horizontal navigation bar to navigate to certain folders we're seeing a blank screen in Teams in the desktop and browser. In SharePoint online we don't see this issue.

(Navigating to a folder)

SiebeST_0-1717132784581.png

(Blank screen)

SiebeST_1-1717132824293.png

The same issue can be found here that was posted by someone else experiencing this issue: Links to SharePoint document folders do not work within the Viva - Microsoft Community

Kind regards,

Siebe ST

6 Replies
Is it just you or other users as well ?

Same in Edge, Chrome and firefox?

Hello @NicolasKheirallah ,

We're seeing this issue in the desktop and web Teams application. In Google Chrome and Edge we're seeing this issue. I have not tested any other browser.

This is an issue for all the users .

Kind regards,

Siebe Stuyck

Try with Firefox and see if you get the same result!

Have you created a ticket with Microsoft support?

Hello @NicolasKheirallah ,

I just tried in Firefox as requested and there I see the same behavior / issue. In the console log this is the error:

Content-Security-Policy: (Report-Only policy) The page’s settings would block the loading of a resource (connect-src) at https://eu-mobile.events.data.microsoft.com/OneCollector/1.0/?cors=true&content-type=application/x-j... because it violates the following directive: “connect-src 'self' blob

We're currently in contact with Microsoft support because a ticket was created in the admin center. They advised to start a post in the techcommunity as well.

Kind regards,

Siebe Stuyck

Ask them to escalate the case!