Exam and Certification badges

Copper Contributor

Is there a Press-kit or something with all the exam and certification badges so we can display them in learning paths and class information pages on our website somewhere?

I can download most from our individual trainers's credly profiles, but I'd rather have an official zip file without any credly metadata embedded in the picture.

5 Replies

Hi @jessehouwing 

We have all of our marketing assets available for Training Services Partners here: https://microsoft.sharepoint.com/teams/TrainingServicesPartnerMarketingAssets

If you're not finding what you're looking for, our marketing team can investigate to determine the feasibility of adding it. 

Dan 

I've requested access.

@DanDonohue I can't find what I'm looking for. 

We'd like to add the Exam and Certification shields for each of the certifications, like these below:

jessehouwing_0-1695301610696.png

jessehouwing_1-1695301630800.png

As well as the generic ones used by some (looks like they may have photoshopped these themselves). These show the level, but not the actual certification:

jessehouwing_2-1695301782365.jpeg

I'd prefer them in SVG as well as PNG of course. And all in one big ZIP instead of having to scour the webs myself.

@DanDonohue 

Not able to access the sharepoint!

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 11.52.04 PM.png

I'd love this also - and I can't access the sharepoint. I keep getting an error saying that my account has been locked. Any help would be appreciated @DanDonohue