TEAMS PAYMENT GATEWAY - MICROSOFT MUST BRING PAYMENT GATEWAY SERVICES

Iron Contributor

Howdy Folks,

Hope everyone is doing great at this moment where we need to stay home and work within Teams for our clients!! As I was wondering what next can be brought in Teams and I came up with the suggestion like if you see most of our competitors are having their own Payment Gateways such as Google Pay, Amazon Pay, PayTm, Hitachi too has their own payment gateway services then Why not Microsoft!! If we bring this payment gateway services in Teams then it will be a huge impact on end users and User will be bound to come up in Teams itself for everything. They will also use digital ways of paying their amount to shops, restaurants etc with Teams Payment Gateway Services... Just a suggestion from my side! Hope you all understood my thought!!

Thanks & Stay Safe Stay home!!

Mitul

3 Replies

@Mitul Sinha Thanks for your suggestion. We have forwarded this to the right folks. Please feel free to raise a Uservoice for Microsoft Teams.

Thank you @Gousia_Begum will be looking forward to see this feature in future Teams!

@Mitul Sinha I join to this claim :) . Please, add payment gateway. Please, create Microsoft Pay.