Where is Microsoft Lists!?!?!?

Iron Contributor

I'm wondering if there are any tenants out there who are still waiting on Microsoft Lists. I have a tenant that was started way back in the day we have some urls with portal-1 in the name. These older tenants started back before Office 365. It was called BPOS (Business Productivity Online Services). I'm wondering if this means we will be one of the last tenants to get Microsoft Lists. Do any of you have portal-1 tenants?

6 Replies

@Michael Malloy 

Hi, I don't have access to a BPOs tenant to check I'm afraid, nor do I know if such tenants are being given the feature later than others.  

If I'm remembering correctly, Microsoft had sad that all tenants should have lists by the end of October.  This is only a couple of days away of course.  

Have you tried accessing lists by opening OneDrive and then changing the URL to show Lists.aspx at the end instead?  That worked for many people while they were waiting for the actual app icon to appear.

The other thing you could so is open a support ticket with Microsoft and ask them to check this for you.

I had to open a ticket with Microsoft for the same reason. One day Lists was in my launcher and a few days later it disappeared. The agent told me of this trick and I still have to use it to get to the Lists Homepage.

@Forrest Hoffman 

Well that trick worked for me as well. Do you have an old tenant like me? One where you might have site addresses that include *.portal1 in the url?

No Sorry. Our tenant is from 2013 and was started with Online and not migrated.

@Michael Malloy  that trick works regardless of the age of the tenant.  :smile:

@Forrest Hoffman 

Well at least it looks like there are other "normal" tenants out there that still don't have it. I also had the lists Icon show up in the app waffle...for it to go away the very next day. I also have a new (as of 2019) personal E3 tenant that DOES have lists. Oh well