SOLVED

SharePoint Wiki

Iron Contributor

gmj12345_0-1681201816423.png

In creating a Sharepoint Wiki I have encountered a status stating Checkin in and viewable by authorized users. Is that normal in creating a wiki page? How to give access to different users?

1 Reply
best response confirmed by gmj12345 (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@gmj12345 Check if you have enabled Require content approval for submitted items? settings from site pages library settings > versioning settings.

If this is not required in your case, you can change versioning settings like below: 

ganeshsanap_0-1681287015272.png

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by gmj12345 (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@gmj12345 Check if you have enabled Require content approval for submitted items? settings from site pages library settings > versioning settings.

If this is not required in your case, you can change versioning settings like below: 

ganeshsanap_0-1681287015272.png

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

View solution in original post