Sharepoint sharing error message

Microsoft

Hi Team,

When clicking the 'share' button in sharepoint and selecting any of the options I receive the following error message:

{"code":"-2130575322, Microsoft.SharePoint.SPException","message":"List does not exist.\n\nThe page you selected contains a list that does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.","codes":{"order":["SPServiceResponse"],"map":{"SPServiceResponse":{"source":"SPServiceResponse","code":"-2130575322, Microsoft.SharePoint.SPException","message":"List does not exist.\n\nThe page you selected contains a list that does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.","isDisplayable":true}}},"status":404,"retryAfter":0,"authenticate":null,"correlationId":"9b1aa8a0-800d-6000-7f68-a7f671e293e0"}

I have logged in / out, cleared browsing history and restarted my browser, which has no effect. 

Any assistance on how to resolve would be appriciated!

Best,

Mike

1 Reply

@m8472 Are you trying to share the whole SharePoint site or a single page in SharePoint site?

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs