SOLVED

SharePoint Lookup Column Not Working Anymore

Copper Contributor

Since today, I have been unable to use the lookup columns.
When I try to type a search word, I get no results.

 

friendbool_0-1719917800399.png

 

By entering a search term, the system does not return any results

friendbool_1-1719917821676.png


The browser’s development tools report the following error:

POST https://MYTENANT.sharepoint.com/sites/JORTODEL/_api/web/GetListUsingPath(DecodedUrl=@v1)/SearchLooku...')

RESPONSE CODE 400 BAD REQUEST

{
    "error": {
        "code": "-1, Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.InvalidClientQueryException",
        "message": {
            "lang": "en-US",
            "value": "The expression 'web/GetListUsingPath(DecodedUrl=@v1)/SearchLookupFieldChoices(targetFieldName='Title',pagingInfo=',' is not valid."
        }
    }
}

The script that generated the request is named: https://res-1.cdn.office.net/files/odsp-web-prod_2024-06-21.012/splistwebpack/plt.odsp-common.js

 

In another tenant that I manage, the lookup columns work correctly.
In that case, the script that generates the request is named: https://res-1.cdn.office.net/files/odsp-web-prod_2024-06-14.009/splistwebpack/plt.odsp-common.js

 

Has anyone noticed this problem?
Can I do something to resolve it, or do I just have to wait?

12 Replies

@friendbool is have seen this issue on our tentant as well.  Was there any fix you found?

Edit: I just save you also just posted this today, so probably you haven't found a solution yet :)

@StevenDeRoover

The classic version works. I don't have any other solution, I'm sorry

I’m experiencing the same issue. :(

I have opened a support ticket with Microsoft, but so far, I haven't received a meaningful response.

I noticed something curious: this issue is occurring with the portals of my clients' tenants in Brazil, but it's not happening with my clients in the USA. I'm not sure if it’s related, but it seems worth mentioning.

I have the same issue since 01JUL2024 and unfortunately don't have any solution. Please someone updates in case of any solution. Thanks

AmitiGCC_0-1719996121782.png

 

@AmitiGCC I guess the only option for now is to open a support tickets at Microsoft.  Maybe, if there are more support tickets, they will respond more quickly?

I have been experiencing this since 1st July too. Located in Europe.

Users were coming to me like "OMG SharePoint is down!" until I put out a news article telling people to use the scroll bar :>
A ticket has been opened from my side as well. Let's see the Microsoft response. Thank you.
This has been resolved on some of my lists now, but others are still broken.
The issue seems to be solved for me.
That probably has to due with caching. The problem resided in a javascript file containing a corrupt URI to an API.
That javascript has been updated, but your client has to download the latest version from the internet.
Yes, you are right, thank you. A Shift F5 resolved the issue.

Thank you.
best response confirmed by friendbool (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@friendbool 

The issue has been resolved by Microsoft.
Now the script that performs the search is: https://res-1.cdn.office.net/files/odsp-web-prod_2024-06-21.013/splistwebpack/plt.odsp-common.js
Thank you all for participating in this post. Have a good day!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by friendbool (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@friendbool 

The issue has been resolved by Microsoft.
Now the script that performs the search is: https://res-1.cdn.office.net/files/odsp-web-prod_2024-06-21.013/splistwebpack/plt.odsp-common.js
Thank you all for participating in this post. Have a good day!

View solution in original post