SharePoint file viewer webpart videos

Brass Contributor

Anyone having issues with the file viewer webpart on modern SharePoint pages, currently when you insert a file viewer webpart and point it to a sharepoint video *.mp4 that is hosted on a sharepoint library it is no longer rendering out the play button correctly.

See below for the screenshot, was wondering if this is a font /styling issue that others are experiencing as well, its causing some confusion for users apparently not knowing how to click the play button now it has a strange icon instead of a play button.

NightmareRambo77_0-1628655073184.png

Thanks

2 Replies

@NightmareRambo77 It is working fine on our SharePoint sites.

I have added the .mp4 file in document library & then added path of video in file viewer web part. It is showing the play/pause button correctly.

Which release options you are using, Standard or Targeted release ?

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

I'm on target release, but seems to show up weird for other users as well, its like the font / icon just isn't rendering or is wrong now , hopefully Microsoft resolve it themselves :)