SOLVED

sharepoint allow how much data storage for me ?

Copper Contributor

Hi All

i understand that one drive give me around 1 T byte storage , how about sharepoint ?

Paul

1 Reply
best response confirmed by PAULYEO11 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@PAULYEO11 

The 25TB is the technical limit for SharePoint Online site collections.

The 1TB you are referring to is what space you are given by default in a SharePoint Online subscription.

If you wish to add additional space to the 1TB you need to purchase more storage which is available on the on the Site Collections page inside SharePoint admin or on the subscriptions page inside Office 365 Admin.

Microsoft Documentations:

1.   SharePoint limits 
  2. Manage site storage limits 

Similar Threads:

1. SharePoint Online Storage limit - 25TB or 1TB? 
  2. SharePoint Online Storage Limits? 

Please click Mark as Best Response if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by PAULYEO11 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@PAULYEO11 

The 25TB is the technical limit for SharePoint Online site collections.

The 1TB you are referring to is what space you are given by default in a SharePoint Online subscription.

If you wish to add additional space to the 1TB you need to purchase more storage which is available on the on the Site Collections page inside SharePoint admin or on the subscriptions page inside Office 365 Admin.

Microsoft Documentations:

1.   SharePoint limits 
  2. Manage site storage limits