Resetting Row limit for Sharepoint online list using sharepy

Copper Contributor

Using rest RenderListDataAsStream when i am passing xml query to reset rowlimit, in response still i am getting 30 rows. how can i get all the list items

ViewXml": "<View><RowLimit>100</RowLimit></View> 
4 Replies

@Shubham305 Can you share full code you are using to fetch list items? I will be easier to answer your question more precisely by looking at the code.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

@ganeshsanap Thanks for your prompt reply

Sorry i cant share the code.
But any advice on increasing the row limit to retrive data from sharepoint list through post request by getbytitle

@Shubham305 How many items are there in SharePoint list? Try using: 

ViewXml: `<RowLimit Paged="TRUE">100</RowLimit></View>`

Referencehttps://www.eliostruyf.com/using-sharepoint-renderlistdataasstream-api-fetch-lookup-single-managed-m... 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

Hi @Shubham305 

I am not certain of where and how you are using the RenderListDataAsStream method. Below is the code that I tried to use in SPFx using typescript and I tested and its working fine with the row limit.

public _demo = async () => {
	try {
		const renderListDataParams: IRenderListDataParameters = {
			ViewXml: "<View><RowLimit>3</RowLimit></View>",
		};
		const items = await this._sp.web.lists.getByTitle('Designations').renderListDataAsStream(renderListDataParams);
		console.log(items.Row);
	} catch (err) {
		console.log(err);
	}
}

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily.

For SharePoint blogs, visit: SPKnowledge.com