Re-Activate Collumns in View

Copper Contributor

Hello,

In the "Card" Layout formatting options, I de-aktivated some columns.

When I display as a list I can see the all, but not in the Card Layout.

How can I get all the columns back to the formatting dialogue?

Jindriska_0-1697014708027.png

3 Replies

Hi @Jindriska,

I apologize for my previous responses, which were not relevant to your question.

To re-activate columns in a SharePoint list, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the list where you want to re-activate the columns.
  2. Click the Settings button (the gear icon).
  3. Click Column settings.
  4. In the Edit view columns pane, check (to show) or uncheck (to hide) the box for the column or columns as needed.
  5. Click OK to save your changes.

Here is a useful link for the steps above: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/office/show-or-hide-columns-in-a-list-or-library-b820db0d-9e3e-4...

If you are still unable to re-activate the columns, you can try the following:

• Close and reopen the SharePoint list.
  • Refresh the page.
  • Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
  • Restart your computer.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)

@Jindriska 

You will have to show/include the columns in your SharePoint list view to get those shown in card designer.

Check the detailed steps given here to show columns in the view: SharePoint Conditional JSON Formatting is not showing columns 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Hello
as described in the linked post: I marked all collumns I want to show, but they don't show in the place mentioned...