SOLVED

List view permission

Copper Contributor

Hi, in the classic view I can control the list view permissions however, in modern view it cannot and it doesnt apply the settings from the classic view.  How to achieved this in the modern view?  Thanks!

Regards,

Ian

5 Replies
What do you mean by list view permissions? List views does not provide specific settings for security configuration...all the security settings have to be done in the list and this works for both modern and classic experiences
best response confirmed by Ian CARO (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I think he might mean audience settings. Modern UI doesn’t support audience settings and it’s cufrently not on the roadmap.
It could be, but just my two cents here: audiences is not about security, is just about hiding information to the user that can always find a workaround to see the information
Hi Christopher thanks for correcting me. and thanks for the clarification hope it will be on the roadmap soon.
Hi Juan Carlos, Thank you also for clarifying this matter. I was on the impression the whole time that what we are doing is part of security. I just hope I can find a ways to hide list permission per audience in the modern UI. Thanks!

Regards,
Ian
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Ian CARO (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I think he might mean audience settings. Modern UI doesn’t support audience settings and it’s cufrently not on the roadmap.

View solution in original post