Issue with Approvals/Sent files with Flow

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I'm slightly new to flows and SharePoint & am trying to figure out something. I've created a flow trigger for approval when a file is added to a list on a shared company SharePoint. It works great. The only issue I have is with other users adding a file for approval. When they add a file for approval, it does not appear in their "Sent" or "History" tab under Approvals in Flow. While they do receive an email if it's approved or rejected, the "Sent" tab would be nice to track items that are still pending approval. 

As the creator, any time a user sends a file for approval it appears in my own Sent tab under Approvals in Flow, even though I didn't initiate the approval request. Is there a way for other users in the organization to see the status of the files they've sent for approval using the Sent tab under Approvals? I assume there is, but I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!

1 Reply

@Chris0596  as you created the Flow it will always appear as from you in your sent tab, it won't appear for others even though they triggered the flow. There's no way round that at the moment as far as I am aware.

Rob

Los Gallaardos