SOLVED

IMAGE GALLERY- CAROUSEL MAX

Copper Contributor

Hi

Any direction how I can increase the maximum amount of images showing my image carousel?  Currently it is not letting me show more than 30 images.  I thought using the carousel option would allow me to use more images.

Thanks!

2 Replies
best response confirmed by GIANTSGC (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@GIANTSGC You can only show the maximum 30 images using SharePoint OOTB Image Gallery web part.

You cannot change this limit of SharePoint OOTB web part. 

There is one SPFx sample available on GitHub repository. Check if it helps you: Images and Videos in a Carousel 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap 

Thanks very much for your help!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by GIANTSGC (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@GIANTSGC You can only show the maximum 30 images using SharePoint OOTB Image Gallery web part.

You cannot change this limit of SharePoint OOTB web part. 

There is one SPFx sample available on GitHub repository. Check if it helps you: Images and Videos in a Carousel 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post