How to hide title from Sharepoint page

Brass Contributor

Hi all

Is it possible to hide a title from a sharepoint page?

I cannot get rid of it:

title2.PNGtitle.PNG

Thanks.

4 Replies
Hi,
The homepage of Modern Sites alone comes without the Title area whereas the SitePages we create from the interface always has the Title area which we cannot delete from the browser interface currently. The HomePage however currently do not provide the option to Save as Template. Therefore, One of the quick Out-of-the-box way would be to navigate to the SitePages library and make a copy of the Homepage [Home.aspx] in the same library -> [Click on Copy To Command that will be available on click of 3 dots of the Homepage] and rename the Page as per the need and you could add/customize this page as required and to make use of this template for creating further new pages, you could save this page as template for which the option would be available on clicking edit page -> Save as Template.
Hope this helps.
Thanks.
Simple - yet brilliant solution! Thank you.

@diego9010 @KelleyLangford You can remove title & header from already created page using PnP PowerShell by changing the page layout to "Home".

If you want to create a blank page without header & title from SharePoint UI using an easy way, you can check the detailed steps given in below article:

SharePoint Online: Create a blank page without header & title 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@diego9010 If you have already created a site page and want to remove title/header area, you can use the PnP PowerShell given at the end of article for your newly created page: SharePoint Online: Create a blank page without header & title 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.