SOLVED

How can I change the speed of replaying a recorded video stored in Document library?

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I saw similar question back in Jun 2021, let me post this question again as I've seen some of our internal SharePoint site had this ability and don't know what setting is needed. Is this feature already available?

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/sharepoint/how-can-i-change-the-speed-of-replaying-a-recorded...

Regards,

Mariko

2 Replies
best response confirmed by marisuzu (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@marisuzu I just checked in our SharePoint site in targeted release tenant and I don't see any settings related to changing speed of playing video.

I don't think this feature made available in SharePoint video player as of now by Microsoft.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Thank you Ganesh! maybe I misunderstood the one uploaded on BOX and looking forward to having this feature on SharePoint site:)
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by marisuzu (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@marisuzu I just checked in our SharePoint site in targeted release tenant and I don't see any settings related to changing speed of playing video.

I don't think this feature made available in SharePoint video player as of now by Microsoft.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post