SOLVED

Change Banner Size in Page

Copper Contributor

I have created a landing page to display my data. Can I edit the size of the banner other than using the default 1024*768? 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by MadBlue (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@MadBlue Unfortunately there is no way to change the size of banner image (which comes with page title) on SharePoint online modern page.

However, as a workaround you can use the Image web part which allows resizing/cropping of image. Check below Microsoft documentation for more information:

Use the Image web part 

Please click Mark as Best Response if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by MadBlue (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@MadBlue Unfortunately there is no way to change the size of banner image (which comes with page title) on SharePoint online modern page.

However, as a workaround you can use the Image web part which allows resizing/cropping of image. Check below Microsoft documentation for more information:

Use the Image web part 

Please click Mark as Best Response if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post