Calendars in view issues! HELP!

Brass Contributor

PROBLEM: I’ve created multiple calendar overlays so that I can color-code different categories. The issue is I get a “This site can’t be reached” error. This issue applies to ALL of the calendars in the view but I’ll use workiversary as the example. The only way I can click on any workiversary event is by clicking the workiversary calendar on the left Calendars in View menu.

ERROR MESSAGE IN DETAIL: The webpage at (long URL)/Lists/Calendar/DisForm.aspx?ID-39.0.2021-01-18T00:00:00Z might be temporarily down or it may be moved permanently to a new web address. ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

DESIRED RESOLUTION: I want to be able to click on any of my calendars in view from the main calendar view without getting the “This site can’t be reached” error.

CURRENT CALENDAR SETTINGS: Again, I’ll just use workiversary as an example because the rest of them are set the same.

• Settings> Columns > Category> Choice (menu to choose from) > Workiversary

• Settings> Views> Calendar>Show in: All> Default View: Checked Settings> Views> Workiversary> Show in: All> Default View: un-checked

• Settings> Edit View>Calendar> Show items only when the following is true: Category: is equal to: nothing

• Settings> Edit View>Workiversary> Show items only when the following is true: Category: is equal to: Workiversary

• Settings> General Settings: Name: Team Calendar Display this list on the Quick Launch? Yes Use this Calendar to share member’s schedule? No

• Settings> Calendar Overlay Settings: Calendar Name: Workiversary Type of Calendar is: SharePoint

Web URL: (I clicked resolve to find the main calendar) List: Team Calendar (main calendar) List View: Workiversary Always show: Checked

Does anyone know why I get this issue? Thank you so much for your help.

1 Reply
Check out the calendar overlay solution provided by Cloudwell! https://cloudwell.io/products/calendar-overlay/ - It allows an unlimited number of calendars from SharePoint, Exchange and Planner and you can utilize it in Teams and SharePoint!