In just three years, our workplace has undergone dramatic changes, and the pace of this transformation is unprecedented. The way we work is evolving, providing greater flexibility in when, how, and where we work. As we embrace this new era of work, there is a growing demand for smarter collaboration experiences and this next phase represents a significant opportunity for partners to bridge the gap between people working remotely and those in the office, with a meeting room solution that allows everyone to be seen, heard, and able to fully participate from anywhere.
Join us for the next Microsoft Teams Rooms Partner Sales Bootcamp, where we will share advanced knowledge, experience, and resources designed to help partner sales teams drive the conversation for Microsoft Teams Rooms and how it can turn any space into a smart workplace. The bootcamp will be delivered live by Microsoft speakers in the Americas and EMEA regions on November 29 and in the Americas and Asia regions on December 5. Partner individuals attending this event will have the opportunity to interact with Microsoft subject matter experts through a moderated live Q&A chat.
This sales-focused partner training bootcamp will cover key themes for Teams Rooms, including (but not limited to):
- Smart meetings in the age of flexible work. Learn about the growing demand for a smarter collaboration experience.
- Microsoft Teams Rooms for flexible work. Learn how Teams Rooms features remove the barriers between spaces, places, and people.
- Room consideration and design best practices. Understand room and space design and considerations to scale.
- Selling best practices. Explore sales best practices, tips, tools, and customer targeting to land and expand Teams Rooms opportunities.
- Partner go-to-market resources. Find out about marketing resources to drive demand, usage, and adoption, including being a Microsoft partner and co-selling opportunities.
Recommended for (but not limited to) the following roles
- Sales, presales, and business development managers
- Adoption and change management consultants
- Hybrid work or collaboration practice leads
- Product managers and category leads
- Presales and sales consultants
- Sales or presales engineers
Bonus: Bootcamp content will prepare you to earn the Microsoft Teams Rooms Sales Professional Badge
Launched in October 2021, the Microsoft Teams Rooms Sales Professional Badge has been quickly established as an indicator of an individual’s sales expertise for hybrid work. The Teams Rooms Parter Sales Bootcamp serves as a learning prerequisite for this badge and attending the bootcamp will help partner individuals pass the exam required to earn this badge.