SOLVED

Office pro 2021 for Microsoft action pack

Copper Contributor

Does anyone know when/if Office Pro 2021 will be available to download from the benefits?

10 Replies

Hi @Dennis13 

Let me see if I can find some info. 

Please stand by and thank you for your patience.

Regards, 

Microsoft Licensing Concierge

Thank you
best response confirmed by LicensingConcierge1 (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @Dennis13 

Thank you for your patience. I can confirm that there are no plans to add office 2021 at this time.

If this reply answers your question, please Accept as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Otherwise, please let me know if you need further assistance on this topic.

Regards,

Microsoft CSP Licensing Concierge

Why not? It's been out for two years?

@DanATS Just as a kind reminder, we aren't the decision makers for Windows 2021, we can only share the information that we have. :)

@JillArmourMicrosoft Absolutely! I just wondered if we had any updates or if anyone else may know why. This seems different from years past.

When then who is in charge of this? We all pay a good amount of money and would like to get the new software that we always did in the past.

I'm positive when the new software is coming they will sharing all kinds of announcements around it, but right now we don't have any information. They keep it internal until they are ready to share. Nothing we can do.

@JillArmourMicrosoft 

When will Project 2021 and Visio 2021 be available on Action Pack?

@Rcase99 this is what a reprehensive from the team shared with me:

"No plan for any benefits changes in Action Pack."

@TMcAlear FYI.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by LicensingConcierge1 (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @Dennis13 

Thank you for your patience. I can confirm that there are no plans to add office 2021 at this time.

If this reply answers your question, please Accept as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Otherwise, please let me know if you need further assistance on this topic.

Regards,

Microsoft CSP Licensing Concierge

View solution in original post