Teams on iPhone 8 Speakerphone?

Copper Contributor

I know I did this at one point, but now I can't seem to find how to use the speaker on my iPhone with a Teams meeting. It was not in an intuitive place and I recall kind of stumbling on it, but now can't recall how

Thank you in advance

2 Replies

@clbear You'll notice when you are in a meeting on the mobile phone a bar at the bottom of your meeting on your device.  There is an audio symbol there you'd just need to select to change from device (earpiece or connected earphone) audio to utilizing the speaker on your device.  You may need to tap the screen to see the options appear.

Also before you actually enter the meeting, on the pre-join screen you'll notice the speaker icon where you can change audio sources prior to entry.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/participate-in-a-meeting-from-the-teams-mobile-app-d275c769...

tap.png

/Josh

I don't know about the original poster, but it's not that the audio isn't coming through the phone for me. It's that there's no apparent way to switch to speakerphone, so the audio stays really quiet, forcing me to hold the phone to my ear during the call when I want to set it down beside me at my desk, or use my phone while the meeting is active. I have a Pixel 2. @Josh Leporati