Teams not loading on Mac

Copper Contributor

Hi there,

I have a MacBook Pro and I'm a school student, trying to join virtual lessons school are providing during this period. I have been using teams for a little while now, and everything has been working fine, until today. I tried booting up teams however it was stuck loading for about 10 mins. Then the screen turned white for a few more mins, before returning to the loading screen - causing a continuous loop. Teams just didn't open at all! I also tried the safari version, but this too did not load for me. 

Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated - doing A-level work is difficult without any lessons!

4 Replies

@Metz2908 Have you removed and reinstalled the Teams app?

Hi @PaulaSillars, thanks for your reply. I have tried this method twice, but again nothing has happened - I probably should have mentioned this. Do you have any other solutions to the problem?

Many thanks 

Metz2908

@Metz2908 I don't have a huge amount of experience with Teams on a Mac, but this might help?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/teams-is-not-opening-on-macbook/9adf4954-ae46...

@Metz2908 Did you manage to solve this?