SOLVED

Teams for linux, arm32 arch support

Copper Contributor

Hi...

As the Subject suggests, is there a possibility to get a arm 32 bit .deb packet built of the linux version of Teams application?

Thank you, BR

7 Replies
best response confirmed by adam deltinger (MVP)
Solution
Hi @blazplaskan,

I have opened a uservoice for you here

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/39393073-arm-32-bit-deb-packag...

Would recommend you vote and get others to vote to push this up the agenda. A definite worthwhile add for Linux users.

Hope this answers your question

Best, Chris

@Christopher HoardIs there also a 32 bit Intel version of the Linux desktop app?

Not as far as I know. I would raise a uservoice for it through the link above

@Christopher Hoard 

Kindly request you provide MS teams to support Intel 32-bit laptop with Ubuntu 16 LTS. It is a must for kinds online classes due to Corona crisis. Request you to come up as soon as possible. If already available, please share the details.

Thank you!

Regards,

Prashanth

@blazplaskan, i need too this version. I use Raspberry PI 4 4gb de ram, i agree with you

Hi ( the link brocken?)
I have an Lenovo MIIX 2 and Windows 10 Pro (run 32 bit!), Intel Atom ARM64 should it run W10 at 64bit?

IMG_20230409_000807.jpg

1. Bios are hidden, WHY?
2. Can't install from USB stick, WHY?
3. My women loves her Tablet, and needs Linux on it!
4. Any one that har a workaround so I can update, before support for W10 Ends?
5. It should be a lot of this type of Q who needs Answer......
/Norparn

And we who has ARM64?
Any help?
/Norparn
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by adam deltinger (MVP)
Solution
Hi @blazplaskan,

I have opened a uservoice for you here

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/39393073-arm-32-bit-deb-packag...

Would recommend you vote and get others to vote to push this up the agenda. A definite worthwhile add for Linux users.

Hope this answers your question

Best, Chris

View solution in original post