SOLVED

Sharing Meeting Notes

Copper Contributor

Meetings in Teams have a "Meeting notes" tab, which is a great space to jot down notes for a meeting. Sharing them via a link would be convenient.

8 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @hkiang01

[Updated] Multiple feedbacks open for this including

Make meeting minutes shareable · Community (microsoft.com)

Integrate OneNote, Planner into Meeting Notes · Community (microsoft.com)

Would recommend to vote to push it up the agenda. Voting will mean you will be notified if it gets picked up. A think a lot of momentum is picking up for some sort of merger between OneNote and Teams Meetings in the future. We'll see!

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris

upvoted all 3

Meeting notes in general are hard to find, hard to use, and a little wonky. There are some sort of sections that get locked and unlocked, so you can sort of co-edit but not smoothly. No one in our company uses them as the information just gets lost.

@Christopher Hoard all three of those links you provided are dead. any update on this, or a different link I can upvote?

Hi, I updated for you :D

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard 

Hi its broken again, can you update it again?

BR, Josef

@NovJoEl There does not appear to be a way to obtain a link for meeting notes inside of a Teams meeting. Where is that link?

@Michele Esser 

originally, I was refering to links from top most comment which appear to be broken and referencing Teams links for meeting notes like there 

NovJoEl_0-1682682354059.png

which I am not able to find in some chats, therefore its hard to ie pin message with it. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @hkiang01

[Updated] Multiple feedbacks open for this including

Make meeting minutes shareable · Community (microsoft.com)

Integrate OneNote, Planner into Meeting Notes · Community (microsoft.com)

Would recommend to vote to push it up the agenda. Voting will mean you will be notified if it gets picked up. A think a lot of momentum is picking up for some sort of merger between OneNote and Teams Meetings in the future. We'll see!

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris

View solution in original post