SOLVED

Random sudden noise and broken audio for ten seconds

Copper Contributor

During team chatting, very loud noise and  broken audio randomly happen for around 10~20 seconds.

During the meeting with many people, usually okay but when chatting with a few people, this happen.

It never happen from other apps, or other situation, only happen at Team video chattings.

I'm using Razor wireless headphone, and it also happen when I tried to with wired.

anyone had this issue?

This issue tear my ears.

(this never happen when I play video games, or discord, whatever other apps)

2 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Yup happens with every call from multiple machines and device types. Event from Meeting Room Device meetings it'll start out much louder with the audio coming in. I think it's the built in volume adjustment etc. algorithm trying to adjust the volume. It usually only about 5 seconds thou for me.

@Chris Webb Have u guys found any solutions for that??  I'm now facing the issue while using teams.... I didn't have any problem like this while I was using Zoom.....

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Yup happens with every call from multiple machines and device types. Event from Meeting Room Device meetings it'll start out much louder with the audio coming in. I think it's the built in volume adjustment etc. algorithm trying to adjust the volume. It usually only about 5 seconds thou for me.

View solution in original post