SOLVED

Q&A in Team Live Events

Copper Contributor

Hi all

I'm running a webinar for a group of local charities using Live Events and we are going to use the Q&A tool.  

I just wondered if an attendee can save or download or review at a later date the Q&A that was raised during the event.  Does anyone know?  We want to share some links with the attendees for them to use after the event and were going to put them in the Announcement area but this won't work if they can't access it afterwards or save it. 

I can't find an answer anywhere online.

Thanks 

LRose2775

2 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
No, the attendees can't download or review the Q&A info. This needs to be distributed in some other way. The presenters can download the Q&A info as an Excel file and share it but that file might contain information that should not be shared.

@Par Linderoth Hi there, this is great.  Thanks so much.  I may add this idea to the Teams Suggestions page.

Cheers

Lorna

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
No, the attendees can't download or review the Q&A info. This needs to be distributed in some other way. The presenters can download the Q&A info as an Excel file and share it but that file might contain information that should not be shared.

View solution in original post