No Teams notifications on iOS 13 Beta

Microsoft
Using Teams Client Version 1.076.2019060401
25 Replies
Hi @James Graham,

Teams app version 1.0.77 on IOS has literally just been released. Would try that.

If that’s not working would recommend raising it as a bug here

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/908686-bug-reports

As well as raise it to the Teams product Team there at Microsoft. Reach out to Laurie Pottmeyer or Jamie Stark or Karuana Gatimu

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris

Thanks Chris. Also using 1.0.77 and same issue.

I’ll reach out to PG as per your suggestion. Cheers!

@James Graham any update on a fix? this is brutal!

I’ve been having the same problem. Version 1.0.78 was just released. I’m not sure if it fixed the issue yet, though. Im hoping so.
No, the updated Teams app doesn’t fix the issue.

No luck with the Beta 3 update from today either. File preview still non-functional as well.

Yes, latest beta and latest teams and still not working. Rely on this in hospital :(  Really hope I don't have to downgrade iOS!

Has anyone had any luck with notification on iOS13 public beta 2?

@Nhugh406  nope.  IOS 13 Beta 2. latest Teams release, no fix. 

There is also a bug related to the Fonts. Some items are displayed in Times New Roman and it looks awful. 

Public beta 3 is out (developer beta 4). Update?
The teams iOS update on Monday resolved this issue.

I'm finding notifications not working again in public beta 3 :(   @Nhugh406 

I found that notifications are working, but trying to create a new chat crashes the app.
Same issue here
Teams crashing when starting a new chat has been resolved with the latest beta build.

@Aaron Green 

Something you said caught my attention:

@Aaron Green wrote:

Yes, latest beta and latest teams and still not working. Rely on this in hospital :(  Really hope I don't have to downgrade iOS!

Hopefully you're aware that there are certain risks you take when running pre-release software, especially a pre-release operating system.  It is not recommended to install alpha and beta software on a production device or a device you rely on.  I'm sure that Apple stresses the risks in using pre-release software in the release notes for their iOS 13 builds.

Not trying to be condescending, just want people to be safe.  Not being able to make an emergency phone call on a device you rely on, because of an OS bug, is a terrible situation to be in and I don't wish that on anybody.

I stopped getting notifications even on the windows app and android app.

@Troy Benedict I know and thanks :)

I can contact team members other ways, just prefer using Teams!

@Fred Franks it was working great for awhile but this AM back to no notifications on iOS 13 beta. Curiously didn't update the beta, and did restart phone this AM...