Nov 30 2020 05:03 AM
Nov 30 2020 05:03 AM
Hello to all,
in our company we have recently started using MS teams. We use the licenses MS 365 Buisness Basic and Office 365 A3 Faculty. Our user AD is successfully synchronized via Azure. Currently we do not have an Exchange hybrid environment.
But now to the actual problem: The users do not have a calendar button in their MS-Teams, although they have been assigned the Exchange online app. Also in Exchange-Online the users are displayed as contacts, but your mailboxes are missing.
I would have thought that an Exchange-Online mailbox is set up automatically and that it does not require an Exchange-Hybrid environment?
And now it gets even crazier. The first 4 users have a mailbox and also the calendar button. No other settings/ changes were made for the following users.
Can you please help me at this point?
Thanks a lot
Nov 30 2020 08:05 AM - edited Nov 30 2020 08:09 AM
Hi @Mike1987 Does this help?
Unconfirmed resource: [SOLVED] Microsoft Teams Missing Calendar - Office 365 - Spiceworks
Dec 01 2020 01:00 AM
thank you very much for your help. i have read the links but unfortunately they could not help me.
I assigned each user the license with Exchange-Online after the ad synchronization. Also in the admin.teams.portal I left the app policies on Global, so the calendar is included. A check via the Teams-application in the browser does not show the calendar either. So the error is in the setup of the mailbox which it does not do. But why?
Dec 15 2020 08:25 AM
Experienced the same Calendar missing issue right after I removed all the licenses (Business Base & Teams Exploratory) then added them back
I tried below steps and solved the problem:
1. Go to "Teams admin center"
2. "Users" > open the user who got the problem
3. "Policies" tab > "Edit" > "App setup policy" > switch it to "FirstLineWorker" > "Apply"
(you should see the change if you sign-out and sign-in with the problem account, for mine, the "Shifts" icon appeared )
4. repeat step 3, switch it back to "Global(Org-wide default)" > "Apply"
(if you receive the error message warnning you the change not applied, just reflash the page and re-do step 4, until you see the "Global(Org-wide default)" applied under "App setup policy")
See if it works for you
Dec 21 2020 05:00 AM
thank you for your help!
But unfortunately this does not lead to the desired success.
I now strongly suspect that it is due to the attributes that are synced from local AD to Azure AD. Let's see if there are differences to the first users and then to all other users.