SOLVED

Meet Now meetings not showing on calendar

Copper Contributor

As part of my job description, I need to enter the time I spent on a call with others on issues,  However, if I use the Meet Now feature and send the link to someone, I cannot locate any record of the meeting occurring.  Is there a way to get meet now meeting info to be added to my Teams calendar?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Hello, the ad-hoc meetings (Meet now) are not scheduled meetings but do generate the attendance report, and will show the chat etc. if that's been used.

So you should look in the Chat to the left in the navigation bar if it was started in your own Teams calendar. If it was started in a channel you'll find it in the channel under Posts.

If you can't see the attendance report that setting is probably not enabled in your Teams meeting policy. Reach out to your IT admin for that.

-AllowEngagementReport
Determines whether meeting organizers are allowed to download the attendee engagement report. Possible values are:

Enabled: allow the meeting organizer to download the report.
Disabled: disable attendee report generation and prohibit meeting organizer from downloading it.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/skype/set-csteamsmeetingpolicy?view=skype-ps
Yes, I see it there. Thank you!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Hello, the ad-hoc meetings (Meet now) are not scheduled meetings but do generate the attendance report, and will show the chat etc. if that's been used.

So you should look in the Chat to the left in the navigation bar if it was started in your own Teams calendar. If it was started in a channel you'll find it in the channel under Posts.

If you can't see the attendance report that setting is probably not enabled in your Teams meeting policy. Reach out to your IT admin for that.

-AllowEngagementReport
Determines whether meeting organizers are allowed to download the attendee engagement report. Possible values are:

Enabled: allow the meeting organizer to download the report.
Disabled: disable attendee report generation and prohibit meeting organizer from downloading it.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/skype/set-csteamsmeetingpolicy?view=skype-ps

View solution in original post