SOLVED

Item Link not clickable

Brass Contributor

All Links are broken for 'Starts an automated approval process, but does not wait for the approval to complete. The approval is cancelable'.

SteveHendy_0-1640088378254.png

All my users are reporting the item link is no longer clickable.  I have made no changes to the Flow.  It was working fine a few days ago.

Blacked out link below was always clickable in Teams

approval.png

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution

@SteveHendy 

Since it suddenly stopped working and the flow is continuing to run - and you haven't made any amendments (E.g., a connector suddenly stopped, or you modified it and, for example it didn't propagate) it would suggest that it is a bug, or that a service update caused the functionality loss. 

I would open this one on a ticket with support via the M365 admin centre or via your CSP if you are in that program. 

Hope that answers your question. If you could let us know the outcome that would be awesome.

Best, Chris

I have now thanks
Thanks for confirming :D
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution

@SteveHendy 

Since it suddenly stopped working and the flow is continuing to run - and you haven't made any amendments (E.g., a connector suddenly stopped, or you modified it and, for example it didn't propagate) it would suggest that it is a bug, or that a service update caused the functionality loss. 

I would open this one on a ticket with support via the M365 admin centre or via your CSP if you are in that program. 

Hope that answers your question. If you could let us know the outcome that would be awesome.

Best, Chris

View solution in original post