File upload failed

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Today, a user came to me and said she couldn't attach a network image to her Teams chat. It gave her a "File upload failed" error. This problem just started today. I originally thought I might be out of space, but this is a 500kb file and I have gigabytes available. I tried this under my account and I get the same error.

clipboard_image_1.png

I also tried uploading from the local PC drive, but that didn't help either.  

I don't even know where to start troubleshooting this. Does anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: I just tried uploading a file via the web client but still get the same error.

4 Replies
We started having the same problem today. Cannot upload files from computer or from mobile app.

Did you find a solution?

@dtsmith1984 

Did I find a solution? No. Is it working again? Yes.

So, what did I do? Nothing. It just started working again after about 3 days. All I can guess, is that the O365 admins were doing something and locked my account and when they were done, they unlocked it.

Chalk it up to another mysterious self-resolving O365 problem.

Thanks. Hopefully our issue fixes itself as well. As far as I know, everyone in our company is being affected.

I opened a support ticket but after speaking to the tech and providing several log files and doing a remote support session his suggestion was to wait a day and he'd get back to me tomorrow.

@JMW_SalesI am using Teams on Ubuntu 18.04.

Had the same problem here today.

Logout, exit Teams and login again solved my problem.