SOLVED

Can't add members to Polycom phone?

Copper Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I can't seem to add new users who are on my Team contacts to my Polycom phones main screen. When I go to directories on the phone, they do appear under contacts but not on the main screen.

Any reason why? When it used to be Skype for Business, all you had to do was add contacts to your favorites on Skype app and they would automatically appear on  main screen of the phone.

Thank you,

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Infamousx14 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Infamousx14 I'm assuming you have something like the Polycom VVX 401/411. This phone is designed for Skype for Business and while it works with Teams, it only supports a subset of the functionality that was supported by SfB, as documented here. Unfortunately, one of the features that is missing is having your Favorites displayed on the main screen.

Yes, I have the Polycom VVX 411 phones. Looks like I'll be upgrading sometime soon.

I appreciate your help.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Infamousx14 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Infamousx14 I'm assuming you have something like the Polycom VVX 401/411. This phone is designed for Skype for Business and while it works with Teams, it only supports a subset of the functionality that was supported by SfB, as documented here. Unfortunately, one of the features that is missing is having your Favorites displayed on the main screen.

View solution in original post