Want to learn how to get the most out of Teams from the folks behind the product? We asked the Teams team to share their favorite Teams tips and tricks.
Looking for more super user tips? Keep reading to learn how to:
Increase Your Focus Time
1. Filter Activity by @mentions
2. Bookmark a message or content
3. Marking messages unread
4. /dnd (do not disturb)
Collaborate Better with Others
6. @mentioning someone in the search bar and typing the message directly in the search bar
7. Quick Video sync or call functionality in Chat
8. Liking a chat
9. In-Line Chat Translation
10. Dragging and dropping your teams to order them the way you want
11. Favorite a team or channel
12. Following Channels
13. Managing a team
14. Using the /goto command to quickly jump to teams
15. Rich text editing
16. Using the Organization tab in private chat to understand how people fit into the org
Have Fun in Teams!
We hope these insider tips gave you all the fuel you need to dive back into Teams and be a super user! Still looking for more ways to learn about Microsoft Teams? Check out our Microsoft Teams End-User Training and another great blog post.
Already a super user and don’t see your tip? Comment here to help others become a super user!
We always love hearing from you –give us your feedback via UserVoice so we can continue making Teams more awesome.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.