*We are happy to report that in the short amount of time since this filming, 500,000 organizations are now using Microsoft Teams around the world!
It seems like not long ago we were all complaining about the scarcity of tools in the workplace. Nowadays? It’s scarcity of attention we’re battling, caused by an overabundance of tools. We’re constantly toggling between apps to answer emails. Chat with colleagues. Launch meetings. Make to-do lists. Share files. On and on and on. Making us less focused and more stressed.
To ease this stress, we created Microsoft Teams to give you a single platform to get work done, better. A lot of you have been asking how to use (Teams) to its full capabilities. Look no further. Today, we’re happy to share with you 10 Microsoft Teams integrations you can use every day to simplify workflows, refocus your attention, and get back to working smart—not harder. Time to make your apps work for you. For more details on each integration, click the links below or check out our original post.
10 game-changing integrations in Teams that you don't want to miss:
1. Funnel customer feedback straight into Teams: Twitter
2. Transform the way you work: ServiceNow
3. Your very own automated administrative assistant: Zoom.ai
4. Organize any of life’s projects: Trello
5. Run polls in tandem with your conversations: Polly
6. Celebrate your organization’s culture and values: Disco
7. Help teams deliver value to customers faster by releasing earlier, more often, and more iteratively: Jira
8. Bring more structure to online brainstorming: MindMeister
9. Bring creative work to team work: Adobe Creative Cloud
10. Build software in the way that works best for you: GitHub
Bringing these apps and tools together in Teams is a great way to bring focus back to your workflow. They’re easy to integrate and offer something for everyone, whether you’re developing software, managing projects, or gathering customer feedback. And with new apps going live on Teams every day, your next productivity superpower is only a few clicks away. Check the Teams App Store so you don’t miss out, and keep checking back here for additional tips, integration recommendations, and stories on how to do more with Teams.
Finally, for IT admins, enabling these solutions for your organization just got much easier with our improved App Policies, allowing you more granular permissions for these integrations, and more!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.