Earn the new Azure Network Engineer Associate certification. Exam AZ-700 out of beta

Microsoft

AZ-700 live LI.png

We’re happy to announce that Exam AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions, is now live. Passing this exam is the only requirement to earn the new Azure Network Engineer Associate certification.

If you passed the beta exam, the certification and exam will be reflected on your online transcript  approximately 10 business days from today. Check your Microsoft Certification Dashboard, where you’ll also find your new digital badge.

Don’t forget to celebrate and share your achievement. Add your newly acquired skills and badge to your LinkedIn profile to stand out in your network. Follow the instructions in the congratulations email you will receive. Or find your badge on your Certification Dashboard, and follow the instructions there to share it.

Considering this certification?

To help you prepare, check out the three-day Course AZ-700T00: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions. This instructor-led training teaches network engineers how to design, implement, and maintain Azure networking solutions. To discuss training solutions customized to your project plans and goals, connect with a Microsoft Learning Partner.

If you prefer to learn on your own, explore the Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions learning path on Microsoft Learn.

For exam details, review the exam page. The Exam AZ-700 skills outline alerts you to the key topics covered.

Gear up with the AZ-700 Study Guide created by Microsoft Cloud Advocate @thomasmaurer.

Get hands-on guidance for using Azure networking services in the free Azure Networking Cookbook from Packt.

Get started now

Are you ready to let the world know that you have the Azure networking experience and skills that enable you to plan, implement, and maintain your organization’s Azure networking solutions? Get started learning about the Azure Network Engineer Associate certification today, and prepare to take your career to the next level.

12 Replies
Good news. Network engineering is such a core skill and can never be ignored. This is on my list now

Hi @SandraMarin ,

It's still appearing as beta while i try to schedule the exam today. I used Edge, Chrome and tried clearing Cooking but no luck. Can you please confirm is there any issue for this exam?

LoganathanVenkatesan_0-1634275455879.png

Regards,

Logan

Hi Loganathan Venkatesan,
It seems is a minor glitch, The exam is live, so feel free to schedule. I'll pass the information to our web team to review.
Thanks for letting us know.

Hi @SandraMarin,

Thank you for the confirmation. I tried scheduling the exam today and i don't see the beta word mentioned in the title. 

Thank you for assisting on this issue.

@SandraMarin

Is Microsoft giving away a Voucher for this exam?

At the moment we don't have any offers to give vouchers for this exam.

@SandraMarin 

When will there be official practice exams for AZ-700?

Thanks is there any free exam vouchers giveaways to promote the new certification path and exam
This was certainly a tough exam, really in-depth and a great experience! I gave some feedback on it here https://ourcloudnetwork.com/az-700-exam-completed-with-feedback-and-notes/