Need Help Adding Customized Footer and Revision Control to Microsoft Forms for Controlled Documents

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I have a situation where only the blank form is considered a controlled document, not every response or filled form. Currently, I keep most of my controlled documents in SharePoint Document Management System (DMS), where I use settings like Document Number, version control, and adding the latest revision and revision date as a label in the footer, going through an approval flow.

I also want to keep the form documents in the DMS, while also benefitting from the features of Microsoft Forms. To achieve this, I need a solution to address the following concerns:

1. Adding a customized footer to my form.
  2. Finding a solution for revision control.
  3. Obtaining a copy of the form in PDF format or something similar that I can add to my DMS and include the metadata in my SharePoint DMS.

I would appreciate any help you can provide with these concerns.

Thank you.

2 Replies

@NastaraN 1 is not possible. 2 is not possible. 3 is only possible for submitted responses, not for the form itself.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thanks Rob for the response :)
It was a great help, at least I learned that I have to find another Solution for my forms.