SOLVED

MS Form Will Not Load

Deleted
Not applicable

My MS Form suddenly will not load:

37 Replies

Same, this just happened to me while trying to create a new form. I made a post with some more technical details here

Same with me!MS Form not working.PNG

I have the same issue. Server down???  Hope it is up soon. I need to use it now.

I'm seeing the same issue on existing forms that we've been using, began about 30 minutes ago.

Same issue here as well. 

MS Forms is definitely down right now. I have people all over Florida trying to use my form and unable to submit. I can't open my form to view results.

I am having the same issue! 

I had the same issue, Is there a way to know when they will fix it?Microsoft Server issue.PNG

Filling out on a mobile phone seems to be working okay but not on browser on PC
i'm having the same issue. it started yesterday for me. (12-6-2018)
is anybody working to restore the service now?
best response confirmed by Anqi Du (Microsoft)
Solution
Hi all, Thanks for reporting this issue and sorry for all your inconvenience. This issue has been mitigated now and we are still monitoring to make sure the service stability. Please try again and let me know if you still encounter this problem.
Thanks for reporting this issue and sorry for all your inconvenience. This issue has been mitigated now and we are still monitoring to make sure the service stability. Please try again and let me know if you still encounter this problem.
This issue has been mitigated now and we are still monitoring to make sure the service stability. Please try again and let me know if you still encounter this problem.
Thanks for reporting this issue and sorry for all your inconvenience. This issue has been mitigated now and we are still monitoring to make sure the service stability. Please try again and let me know if you still encounter this problem.
Hello, Facing the issue while adding Forms tabs says saving your setting but later gives error
Hi Allauddin, do you mind sending the screenshots and error session id to help us to investigate?

Same situation; Microsoft Forms will not load.  This is an urgent problem, as I created a prototype form for conducting a survey for my large organization, scheduled to be sent out on Tuesday based on project timelines.  Please assist; if it cannot be resolved quickly, I will need to explore other platforms.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPage.aspx

@ksnyder6I am getting that issue this morning also. Just constantly loads. Preventing me from using Forms for my student quizzes this morning. 

load.PNG

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Anqi Du (Microsoft)
Solution
Hi all, Thanks for reporting this issue and sorry for all your inconvenience. This issue has been mitigated now and we are still monitoring to make sure the service stability. Please try again and let me know if you still encounter this problem.

View solution in original post