SOLVED

Microsoft forms

Copper Contributor
I am new to this community and I am quite certain it is likely my question(s) may have been discussed here before. However, I would be grateful if I can have support.

•I am interested in knowing if it is possible to use Microsoft forms to collect feedback?

•If yes, is it possible to do that with a 6 likert scale? ( P.S I would like to customise the scale to 6 instead of 5 or 7). Is this possible?

•Are there also options to vary multiple choice question types - for instance, have likert scale and a comment/suggestion field?

•Is it possible to design the questionnaire into blocks?
Thanks in advance.
2 Replies
best response confirmed by Dee24665 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Dee24665 I have commented on your questions below:

I am interested in knowing if it is possible to use Microsoft forms to collect feedback?

Yes it is, but bear in mind that if you make the form anonymous you won't know who completed it. If you need external people to give their name or email then you will need to questions to capture that.

If yes, is it possible to do that with a 6 likert scale? ( P.S I would like to customise the scale to 6 instead of 5 or 7). Is this possible?
Yes, click the + at the top right of the Likert question

Are there also options to vary multiple choice question types - for instance, have likert scale and a comment/suggestion field?
Not within the same question.

Is it possible to design the questionnaire into blocks?

You can have sections in your questionaire - click the Add new then click the dropdown and select Section.  You can then use branching to specific sections or questions depending on what the user enters in a question. When you are in a question click the 3 dots at the bottom right of it and select Add branching

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@Rob Elliott
Thanks so much for your response. It is a lot helpful.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Dee24665 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Dee24665 I have commented on your questions below:

I am interested in knowing if it is possible to use Microsoft forms to collect feedback?

Yes it is, but bear in mind that if you make the form anonymous you won't know who completed it. If you need external people to give their name or email then you will need to questions to capture that.

If yes, is it possible to do that with a 6 likert scale? ( P.S I would like to customise the scale to 6 instead of 5 or 7). Is this possible?
Yes, click the + at the top right of the Likert question

Are there also options to vary multiple choice question types - for instance, have likert scale and a comment/suggestion field?
Not within the same question.

Is it possible to design the questionnaire into blocks?

You can have sections in your questionaire - click the Add new then click the dropdown and select Section.  You can then use branching to specific sections or questions depending on what the user enters in a question. When you are in a question click the 3 dots at the bottom right of it and select Add branching

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

View solution in original post