location and photo upload to forms

Copper Contributor

Is there any development suggestion area for forms, i would like to add the ability for a responder to a form to be able to upload a photo from their device and suggest a location i.e. to create a form that can collect a photo and location of an incident so that the info can be collated by the form into a spreadsheet. I realise a spreadsheet is not the best way to collect photos but it is possible.

3 Replies

@John_Carlin the new feedback portal for Microsoft Forms is at https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/forum/0ab9de26-ff1b-ec11-b6e7-0022481f8472

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@John_Carlin  about 3 years ago I built an app in Power Apps for staff to take photos on client sites on their smartphone and add comments. Clicking a button on the app sends the photo and comments to a list in SharePoint together with the latitude and longitude coordinates. So you might want to consider Power Apps if all your users are internal.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver) 

Unfortunately, it would be for multiple agencies externally like police, fire, amb, highways etc. My idea was to create a simple reporting feature for storm damage to get real time feedback from trusted sources of damage to be triaged.