I would like to know when does the Insights appears/triggers in forms/questions under responses tab.

Copper Contributor

I would like to know when does the Insights appears/triggers in forms/questions under responses tab.  I have a client who reported that she already has a lot of responses on her forms/surveys but insights and even ideas are not yet triggering. I am searching for any related information but haven't found a profound answer yet. 

2 Replies
Hi @JasperIgnacio,

Per https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-forms-blog/welcome-to-forms-ideas-analyze-your-resp...
A form that has more than 10 responses will likely to have the Ideas entry point. This is because we need enough response data to generate interesting ideas. For a form that has more than 10 responses, there’s also a chance that you do not have Ideas generated. In such case, it’s because we have not found any meaningful results to show at this point. Please keep collecting responses and come back to check!

Hope this helps!
I havent figured it out either. I have made multiple forms and filled them with answers (a lot more than 10) which could easily provide some trends or correlations. But nothing, absolutely nothing. Am I missing a license? A setting my admin should enable?